Private business jet flights
Freedom of movement is an important element of the quality of life. Renting a business jet (an aircraft with an experienced crew, which will take you and your companions to any part of the world whenever you want) is a way to ensure it. Rental of a private jet has gained particular relevance during a pandemic, when the air traffic between the countries is impeded by different restrictions and obstacles.
Jet rental: wide opportunities
In our company, you can rent both light aircrafts and huge comfortable airliners with exclusive interiors. A wide range of models allows you to land at a modern international airport or in the countryside with a small airfield and unpaved runway. Clients of different categories, from middle-class entrepreneurs and individuals transporting a sick relative, to billionaires and world stars, can rent our business jets.
The following jets are available for rent:
- light aircrafts allowing for a flexible flight path;
- highly comfortable middle-class aircrafts with the functional and elegant cabins and
- the ability to cover distances of 2.000-3.000 km without refueling;
- classic business jets offering the medium-haul flights with a high level of comfort;
- jets for transatlantic flights; huge airliners with exclusive travel conditions.
You can also rent SPAs for the transportation of patients and particular cargoes, as well as the flights of increased complexity. The company’s specialists are ready to choose the best solution for any of our client’s task.
ORDER A CALL BACK!
We will make an urgent calculation of the price for your flight
The cost of business jet flights
Many clients want specificity as regards the cost of an hour of flight on a certain business jet. Unfortunately, the information posted on most websites is of a marketing nature and shows very approximate prices, because actually, the price depends on many factors mentioned above. But for the overall understanding, we have divided the models into classes and prepared their approximate prices. Below you can find the pricing of the private jet rental (per one flying hour), based on the aircraft class:
- Business jets (with a capacity of over 18 passengers)- from 12 000 EUR per flight hour;
- Large private jets (with a capacity of over 13 passengers)- from 5700 EUR per flight hour;
- Upper-middle class business jets (with a capacity of over 9 passengers)- from 5400 EUR per flight hour;
- Long-haul business jets (with a capacity of 12 to 16 passengers)- from 6800 EUR per flight hour;
- Medium-haul models (with a capacity of 5 to 9 passengers)- from 3600 EUR per flight hour;
- Light jets (with a capacity of 4 to 6 passengers)- from 2500 EUR per flight hour;
- Turboprops (with a capacity of over 4 passengers)- from 1000 EUR per flight hour;
- Small private jets (with a capacity of 2 to 6 passengers)- from 2000 EUR per flight hour.
To show you the dependence of the price on the aircraft type, we have prepared an illustrative example of one destination:
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft HondaJet, 5 seats - 19 200 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft King Air 300, 6 seats - 13 200 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Hawker Premier 1A, 6 seats - 22 100 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Beech Beechjet 400A, 6 seats - 21 700 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Nextant XT, 7 seats - 21 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Hawker 700A, 8 seats - 29 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Hawker 850XP, 8 seats - 35 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Citation XLS+, 8 seats - 23 300 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Learjet 60XR, 8 seats - 27 900 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Citation Excel, 8 seats - 29 800 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Citation VI, 9 seats - 22 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Learjet 40, 9 seats - 21 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Falcon 50 EX, 9 seats - 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Pilatus PC-12 NGX, 9 seats - 18 300 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Challenger 300, 9 seats - 42 500 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Legacy 450, 10 seats - 39 500 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Gulfstream G200, 10 seats - 39 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Challenger 604, 12 seats - 45 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Global Express XRS, 15 seats - 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Global 5500, 16 seats - 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Falcon 6X, 16 seats - 58 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Gulfstream G300, 16 seats - 36 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Challenger 600, 19 seats - 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Lineage 1000E, 19 seats - 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Nice (LCA - LFMN), aircraft Gulfstream V, 19 seats - 47 000 EUR;
The cost of business jet flights to the CIS countries
As well as the prices for the TOP-13 destinations in the CIS countries:
- from Cyprus to Belarus (Minsk) from 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kazakhstan (Almaty) from 38 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kazakhstan (Astana) from 34 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Uzbekistan (Tashkent) from 33 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar) from 54 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek) from 36 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Tajikistan (Dushanbe) from 34 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Georgia (Tbilisi) from 15 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Armenia (Yerevan) from 14 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Azerbaijan (Baku) from 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Ukraine (Kyiv) from 16 000 EUR (flight with 1-2 stops);
- from Cyprus to Russia (Moscow) from 23 000 EUR (flight with 1-2 stops);
- from Cyprus to Russia (St. Petersburg) from 25 000 EUR (flight with 1-2 stops).
The cost of flights to Europe, Asia and the US
These destinations are also very popular among the residents and visitors of Cyprus. We have prepared for you a wide list of popular countries with the largest number of flights. But that’s just a small part of actual routes. For more information, contact our aviation consultants.
Larnaca ➞ Vilnius
15 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Nice
19 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Paris
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Moscow
25 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Munich
22 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Madrid
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ New York
122 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Berlin
18 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Salzburg
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ London
32 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Milan
22 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Warsaw
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Kiev
King Air B200GT
23 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Yerevan
24 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Brussels
28 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Minsk
17 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Zagreb
27 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Beijing
98 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Baku
25 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Toronto
130 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Dominican Republic
140 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Athens
14 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Tbilisi
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Almaty
38 000 EUR
St. Petersburg ➞ Paphos
27 000 EUR
Prague ➞ Larnaca
36 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Copenhagen
Fairchild Metro 23
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Amsterdam
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Monaco
29 000 EUR
Dubai ➞ Larnaca
39 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Phuket
Global Express XRS
137 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Tashkent
42 000 EUR
We should note 57 most popular destinations and the cost of flights to these countries:
- from Cyprus to Malta - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Belize - 110 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Fiji - 83 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Barbados - 97 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Las Vegas) - 115 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Anguilla - 93 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hawaii -115 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Virgin Islands - 103 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Koh Samui) - 82 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Caribbean Islands (Saint-Martin) - 27 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Mallorca) - 31 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Malaga) - 29 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Ibiza) - 22 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Barcelona) - 23 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) - 22 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the UAE (Dubai) - 21 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Qatar (Doha) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Grenoble) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Chambery) - 19 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Nice) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Paris) - 21 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Switzerland (Geneva) - 17 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Miami) - 111 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Olbia) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Japan (Tokyo) - 101 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Rome) - 15 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Milan) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Great Britain (London) - 24 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to China (Macau) - 79 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (New York) - 110 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Los Angeles) - 142 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Germany (Berlin) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Pattaya) - 63 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Bangkok) - 70 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Monte Carlo (Monaco) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Maldives (Maldives) - 58 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Seychelles (Seychelles) - 60 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Bahamas (Bahamas) - 90 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Bali (Denpasar) - 85 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Dominican Republic (Dominican Republic) - 95 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Cuba (Havana) - 103 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Greece (Athens) - 9 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hungary (Budapest) - 13 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hong Kong from 71 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to India (New Delhi) - 40 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to India (GOA) - 42 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Ireland (Dublin) - 29 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to South Africa (Johannesburg) - 98 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Sri Lanka (Colombo) - 50 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Mazalia (Kuala Lumpur) - 74 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Germany (Munich) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Czech Republic (Prague) - 17 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Latvia (Riga) - 18 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Singapore - 85 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Turkey (Istanbul) - 10 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Israel (Tel Aviv) - 10 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Canada (Toronto) - 109 000 EUR;
All aspects of renting a business jet with the crew are usually negotiated individually. We guarantee the flight departure at the appointed time subject to acceptable weather conditions. Our aircrafts are always serviceable and ready for travel. The optimal route is developed for each flight. Passengers are provided with the desired level of comfort and service.
We strictly observe the company’s business ethics, which means that every client can count on complete confidentiality of services, including all aspects of payment, and transparency of our work at all stages of cooperation. Customers constantly interact with a personal manager assigned for the period of organization and implementation of the flight. You can contact him 24/7.
Current realities oblige us to pay increased attention to the compliance with the sanitary regulations. Each rented aircraft undergoes mandatory antiseptic treatment in accordance with the recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 infection.
How to rent a private jet
5 important steps
Submit your flight booking
We will check and agree with you all the nuances
Preparation of documents and final price
Signing a formal contract and payment.
Departure of passengers by business jet.
Flights from Cyprus to Russia and Europe
Cyprus is one of the most popular destinations for business jet flights. The island’s airports are well equipped and can service the aircrafts of all types. Our company arranges urgent flights on business jets of different models from Larnaca and Paphos airports to any destination. Clients are provided with a broad range of jet models to choose from, and we are ready to help you choose the best option based on the specific conditions and purposes of your flight.
Our company has been working in the field of business aviation for years. We have extensive experience in the organization of private flights. Therefore, we are ready to take on the documentary registration, the arrangement of the transfer, meals and other aspects of the flight that will increase the comfort of your air travel.
We offer favorable conditions for flights to Europe, Russia and the CIS countries, such as a wide selection of business jets and attractive rates (in terms of price-to-quality-of-service ratio). There is also a huge list of extra services that will make your trip safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
Review of popular business jets
The catalog of “Private Jets and Helicopters” includes the following types of aircrafts:
- light jets can accommodate 5-7 passengers and have a flight range of up to 2500 km;
- small jets can accommodate 9 passengers, have a fairly spacious cabin and a flight range of up to 3000 km;
- mid-size jets have enough room for 8 passengers and a spacious luggage compartment. They can overcome 4800 km or 5 flight hours without refueling;
- large jets can carry a maximum of 15 passengers, each of which gets a comfortable place where they can fully relax, work or eat. This type of jets is designed for the intercontinental and transoceanic flights at a distance of up to 10000 km;
- bizliners can seat up to 48 passengers. They have the meeting rooms, lounges and separate bedrooms with a shower and can cover 9000 km without refueling;
- long-haul jets have a passenger capacity of up to 16 people. They are equipped with the meeting rooms. This model can cover long distances - up to 11000 km or 11 flight hours;
- upper-middle class business jets can accommodate up to 9 people and have a spacious cabin. This model is intended for the medium-haul flights (up to 5600 km) and can make transcontinental flights.
- business turboprops are characterized by ultra-compact size and have a capacity of 4-8 passengers. They don’t have flight attendants and a possibility of catering, but this type of aircraft is intended for the short-haul flights - up to 2.5 hours or 1250 km. Due to their small size, turboprops can be serviced even at the small airports.
Additional services available on the plane include:
- additional flight hour with the crew;
- standard and exclusive onboard catering;
- Internet access onboard;
- de-icing of the plane;
- transfer by car, helicopter or boat;
- service in VIP lounges of airports;
- booking rooms in the best hotels, cottages or villas;
- optimization of your costs by using “Empty legs”.
To date, two international airports are actively used in Cyprus- Larnaca Airport and Paphos Airport. The first one is more comfortable in terms of business aviation, because it has special enhanced comfort cabins and a separate terminal.
The address: Larnaka International Airport, P.O. Box 43027 P.C. 6650, Larnaka, Cyprus.
You can also take a business jet from Paphos Airport, but it doesn’t have a separate terminal, so it may be less convenient. Therefore, over 80% of business jet flights are operated from Larnaca Airport.
The address: Pafos International Airport, P.O. Box 62320 P.C. 8063, Pafos, Cyprus.
There are practically no direct flights to North Cyprus Ercan Airport because it is located in the state unrecognized by most of the world community. So, it is very difficult to find a business jet for such flight.
An up-to-date list of local airports and aerodromes:
|Larnaca International Airport||Larnaca||LCLK||LCA||Hermes Airports Ltd|
|Paphos International Airport||Paphos||LCPH||PFO||Hermes Airports Ltd|
About the company and our team
Our company has been providing business aviation services worldwide for over 12 years. Such considerable experience allows us to solve the most difficult tasks and arrange flights at the highest level. For example, we are proud of our experience in the organization of special flights for the top entrepreneurs from the Forbes list. Our aviation consultants are real experts in their field - they speak seven languages and can quickly arrange a flight to any part of the world. We work without weekends and holidays. Trusting our experts, you can be sure of the high quality of service and fast solution of the tasks assigned!
The priorities of our company are:
- flexibility in addressing the tasks assigned;
- individual approach to every client;
- guarantee of a high level of service and safety.
As an experienced airline broker, we care first of all of the client’s comfort. Therefore, our specialists will do everything to ensure that you get maximum pleasure from flying on a business jet. We often use the services of business aviation, so we know all the nuances well and look at the problem solution from the point of view of the passenger, not the airline.
10 main advantages of our company:
- official representation in Limassol (Cyprus);
- 12 years of experience in the international business jet market;
- guarantee of confidentiality and security at all stages of cooperation;
- we carry out medical and ambulance flights in the equipped aircrafts and have an extensive experience in transporting the bedridden patients;
- we have premium access to the world’s largest return flights database “Empty Legs”;
- we arrange seat-by-seat rental of business jets and provide Jet Sharing services;
- we provide flexible terms of booking and payment for flights;
- our customers have a choice of over 5800 private jets of all types;
- full organization of the turnkey flights with the possibility of online paperwork;
- we fly all over the world and offer the best conditions for the flights to the CIS countries, Russia and Europe!
We are always open to communication and ready to answer any of your questions. You can write directly to our management and ask them any questions:
- Evgeny (email@example.com) - Chief Director, who supervises the flights to Europe and the US;
- Roman (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Deputy Chief Director, who specializes in the flights to Russia and CIS countries;
- Svetlana (email@example.com) - Lead Aviation Consultant and Head of Customer Support.
At your request, we are ready to meet you in Limassol or at any place convenient for you to introduce ourselves and discuss our cooperation in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our call center and customer service works 24/7.
Cyprus office contacts
Telephone: +357 998-95-860
Office adress: Cyprus, 4103, Limassol, Krinou 3, The Oval (Κρίνου, Αγ. Αθανάσιος)
Schedule: Mon-Sun: с 9:00 до 23:00.
Call center and customer support - works around the clock.
The Head Office of the Company is located in a restricted area of the business center “Oval” (for authorized personnel only). To organize a meeting at the office, please agree upon your arrival in advance.
Driving directions on the map: