Rental a private jet with a crew
A private jet provides comfortable and fast travel between countries and regions. Rental a business jet allows you to get to almost any place, while the client himself determines the time of departure and the number of passengers on board, the class of the vessel and the level of service.
Most often, passengers rent planes from us for business travel, transfer of delegations, VIP-guests, for corporate events and tourist flights.
Business aviation benefits
Cooperation with us is an opportunity to build your own route. The flight schedule does not always meet the needs: sometimes you can only get to the desired city with a transfer. Either you have to make a choice in order to get to an international business event: arrive a few hours later than you need, or a few days earlier. Business aviation will be the most sensible solution in these situations.
Travel should be enjoyable, even if it is a business trip. At the very least, trips shouldn't give you any worries. When ordering a business jet, the client can be absolutely sure that he will not have to waste time queuing at check-in, and his luggage will never be lost.
Another plus: if the client has unforeseen circumstances on the way to the airport, the private jet will stay at the airport to wait for the client. The salon of the business jet is very comfortable: if the flight is to be long, you can fully relax here, and if the client has urgent matters, he can work on them in a comfortable environment.
What does "turnkey" service mean?
Renting a board with a crew in Private Jets and Helicopters is no more difficult than ordering a taxi: the manager will clarify the details of the order over the phone and prepare the vessel for departure at the specified time. Agreements with airports (both issuing and receiving parties), searching for accompanying personnel, drawing up an optimal route with refueling for long-distance flights - we decide everything.
Confidentiality is of the utmost importance to our clients - and we respect that desire. We do not disclose the identity of the client and the details of the flight to third parties under any circumstances. Upon arrival at the airport, a personal waiting room and private transport to the private jet's gangway are available to customers.
At the request of the client, the manager of our company can discuss the menu that will be on board the aircraft; prepare a further transfer to the hotel or villa by land or water transport (yacht, boat). You won't worry about anything.
Also, a high-quality check of the technical condition of the vessel is our responsibility. We guarantee the safety of our customers: all transport is regularly serviced, and an exceptionally highly qualified crew manages them.
The cost of business jet flights
Many clients want specificity as regards the cost of an hour of flight on a certain business jet. Unfortunately, the information posted on most websites is of a marketing nature and shows very approximate prices, because actually, the price depends on many factors mentioned above. But for the overall understanding, we have divided the models into classes and prepared their approximate prices. Below you can find the pricing of the private jet rental (per one flying hour), based on the aircraft class:
- Business jets (with a capacity of over 18 passengers)- from 12 000 EUR per flight hour;
- Large private jets (with a capacity of over 13 passengers)- from 5700 EUR per flight hour;
- Upper-middle class business jets (with a capacity of over 9 passengers)- from 5400 EUR per flight hour;
- Long-haul business jets (with a capacity of 12 to 16 passengers)- from 6800 EUR per flight hour;
- Medium-haul models (with a capacity of 5 to 9 passengers)- from 3600 EUR per flight hour;
- Light jets (with a capacity of 4 to 6 passengers)- from 2500 EUR per flight hour;
- Turboprops (with a capacity of over 4 passengers)- from 1000 EUR per flight hour;
- Small private jets (with a capacity of 2 to 6 passengers)- from 2000 EUR per flight hour.
To show you the dependence of the price on the aircraft type, we have prepared an illustrative example of one destination:
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Citation Bravo aircraft, 8 seats - 18 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Challenger 605 aircraft, 12 seats - 19,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), aircraft Citation CJ2, 7 seats - 21 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), King Air 350, 10 seats - 22 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Pilatus PC-12 / 47E (NG) aircraft, 8 seats - 23,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Learjet 35A, 6 seats - 23 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Challenger 850 aircraft, 15 seats - 25,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Premier I aircraft, 6 seats - 27,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Learjet 60XR, 8 seats - 30,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Falcon 2000S aircraft, 10 seats - 35,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Legacy 600 aircraft, 13 seats - 36,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Gulfstream G-200 aircraft, 10 seats - 37,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Global Express aircraft, 14 seats - 41,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), aircraft Global 6000, 14 seats - 42,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Embraer Lineage 1000 aircraft, 19 seats - 42,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Piaggio Avanti II aircraft, 6 seats - 51,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Falcon 7X aircraft, 14 seats - 54,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Airbus 318 Elite, 19 seats - 117,000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Moscow (LCA - VKO), Boeing 757-200 VIP aircraft, 50 seats - 128,000 EUR;
The cost of flights to Russia
Since the RF is the most popular flight destination, our company offers you the approximate prices for the flights to the major cities of Russia:
- from Cyprus to Moscow - 18 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to St. Petersburg - 23 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Yekaterinburg - 29 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Sochi - 14 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kaliningrad - 18 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Krasnodar - 15 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kazan - 23 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Tyumen - 32 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Chelyabinsk - 30 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Krasnoyarsk - 44 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Vladivostok - 91 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Novosibirsk - 39 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Volgograd - 17 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Nizhny Novgorod - 19 000 EUR;
The cost of business jet flights to the CIS countries
As well as the prices for the TOP-11 destinations in the CIS countries:
- from Cyprus to Ukraine (Kiev) - 14 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Belarus (Minsk) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kazakhstan (Almaty) - 38 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan) - 34 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Uzbekistan (Tashkent) - 33 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Mongolia (Ulan Bator) - 54 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek) - 36 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Tajikistan (Dushanbe) - 34 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Georgia (Tbilisi) - 15 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Armenia (Yerevan) - 14 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Azerbaijan (Baku) - 16 000 EUR;
The cost of flights to Europe, Asia and the US
These destinations are also very popular among the residents and visitors of Cyprus. We have prepared for you a wide list of popular countries with the largest number of flights. But that’s just a small part of actual routes. For more information, contact our aviation consultants.
Larnaca ➞ Vilnius
15 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Nice
19 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Paris
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Moscow
25 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Munich
22 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Madrid
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ New York
122 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Berlin
18 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Salzburg
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ London
32 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Milan
22 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Warsaw
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Kiev
King Air B200GT
23 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Yerevan
24 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Brussels
28 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Minsk
17 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Zagreb
27 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Beijing
98 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Baku
25 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Toronto
130 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Dominican Republic
140 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Athens
14 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Tbilisi
22 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Almaty
38 000 EUR
St. Petersburg ➞ Paphos
27 000 EUR
Prague ➞ Larnaca
36 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Copenhagen
Fairchild Metro 23
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Amsterdam
31 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Monaco
29 000 EUR
Dubai ➞ Larnaca
39 000 EUR
Larnaca ➞ Phuket
Global Express XRS
137 000 EUR
Paphos ➞ Tashkent
42 000 EUR
We should note 57 most popular destinations in 2020 and the cost of flights to these countries:
- from Cyprus to Malta - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Belize - 110 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Fiji - 83 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Barbados - 97 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Las Vegas) - 115 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Anguilla - 93 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hawaii -115 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Virgin Islands - 103 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Koh Samui) - 82 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Caribbean Islands (Saint-Martin) - 27 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Mallorca) - 31 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Malaga) - 29 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Ibiza) - 22 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Spain (Barcelona) - 23 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) - 22 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the UAE (Dubai) - 21 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Qatar (Doha) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Grenoble) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Chambery) - 19 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Nice) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to France (Paris) - 21 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Switzerland (Geneva) - 17 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Miami) - 111 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Olbia) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Japan (Tokyo) - 101 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Rome) - 15 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Italy (Milan) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Great Britain (London) - 24 500 EUR;
- from Cyprus to China (Macau) - 79 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (New York) - 110 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the USA (Los Angeles) - 142 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Germany (Berlin) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Pattaya) - 63 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Thailand (Bangkok) - 70 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Monte Carlo (Monaco) - 19 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Maldives (Maldives) - 58 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Seychelles (Seychelles) - 60 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to the Bahamas (Bahamas) - 90 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Bali (Denpasar) - 85 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Dominican Republic (Dominican Republic) - 95 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Cuba (Havana) - 103 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Greece (Athens) - 9 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hungary (Budapest) - 13 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Hong Kong from 71 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to India (New Delhi) - 40 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to India (GOA) - 42 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Ireland (Dublin) - 29 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to South Africa (Johannesburg) - 98 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Sri Lanka (Colombo) - 50 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Mazalia (Kuala Lumpur) - 74 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Germany (Munich) - 16 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Czech Republic (Prague) - 17 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Latvia (Riga) - 18 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Singapore - 85 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Turkey (Istanbul) - 10 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Israel (Tel Aviv) - 10 000 EUR;
- from Cyprus to Canada (Toronto) - 109 000 EUR;
Urgent flights from Larnaca and Paphos airports
If the circumstances are such that you urgently need to leave Cyprus - business aviation will be very useful. Our specialists will organize a departure in 2-3 hours: they will prepare the vessel and crew, agree on permits and will be ready to receive guests on board.
You just need to call us - and after agreeing on the application, you can immediately collect your things and go to the nearest airport: Larnaca or Paphos.
To date, two international airports are actively used in Cyprus- Larnaca Airport and Paphos Airport. The first one is more comfortable in terms of business aviation, because it has special enhanced comfort cabins and a separate terminal.
The address: Larnaka International Airport, P.O. Box 43027 P.C. 6650, Larnaka, Cyprus.
You can also take a business jet from Paphos Airport, but it doesn’t have a separate terminal, so it may be less convenient. Therefore, over 80% of business jet flights are operated from Larnaca Airport.
The address: Pafos International Airport, P.O. Box 62320 P.C. 8063, Pafos, Cyprus.
There are practically no direct flights to North Cyprus Ercan Airport because it is located in the state unrecognized by most of the world community. So, it is very difficult to find a business jet for such flight.
An up-to-date list of local airports and aerodromes:
|Larnaca International Airport||Larnaca||LCLK||LCA||Hermes Airports Ltd|
|Paphos International Airport||Paphos||LCPH||PFO||Hermes Airports Ltd|
How to rent a private jet
5 important steps
Submit your flight booking
We will check and agree with you all the nuances
Preparation of documents and final price
Signing a formal contract and payment.
Departure of passengers by business jet.
We provide optional services in addition to the basic service. They will require additional payment, but they will allow you to organize a truly premium flight. What is this about:
- additional flight hour;
- catering during the flight;
- uninterrupted internet on board;
- vehicle de-icing treatment;
- complex service in the airport VIP-hall;
- booking a hotel, villa, cottage and transfer from the airport to the final destination.
These services are negotiated individually. Sometimes clients have exclusive wishes - we are also ready to discuss them. A personal manager who oversees flight preparation is available 24/7, so you can make adjustments at any time before departure, as soon as the need arises.
Large selection of jets of all types
Private Jets and Helicopters offers a wide range of aircrafts. We have offers for individual and group flights, and we also have transport in the «business» and «luxury» segments.
We also offer charters - if your privacy does not play a key role, then the cost of the flight can be shared with fellow travelers. At the same time, their number and level of comfort on board differs significantly from what public flights offer.
The cost of rental a premium quality business jet depends on the following factors:
- departure date;
- the size of airport taxes;
- aircraft type;
- number of passengers.
Our managers always select several options so that the client chooses the best offer himself. We provide comfortable and affordable flights to Russia and all European countries.
About the company and our team
Our company has been providing business aviation services worldwide for over 12 years. Such considerable experience allows us to solve the most difficult tasks and arrange flights at the highest level. For example, we are proud of our experience in the organization of special flights for the top entrepreneurs from the Forbes list. Our aviation consultants are real experts in their field - they speak seven languages and can quickly arrange a flight to any part of the world. We work without weekends and holidays. Trusting our experts, you can be sure of the high quality of service and fast solution of the tasks assigned!
The priorities of our company are:
- flexibility in addressing the tasks assigned;
- individual approach to every client;
- guarantee of a high level of service and safety.
As an experienced airline broker, we care first of all of the client’s comfort. Therefore, our specialists will do everything to ensure that you get maximum pleasure from flying on a business jet. We often use the services of business aviation, so we know all the nuances well and look at the problem solution from the point of view of the passenger, not the airline.
10 main advantages of our company:
- official representation in Limassol (Cyprus);
- 12 years of experience in the international business jet market;
- guarantee of confidentiality and security at all stages of cooperation;
- we carry out medical and ambulance flights in the equipped aircrafts and have an extensive experience in transporting the bedridden patients;
- we have premium access to the world’s largest return flights database “Empty Legs”;
- we arrange seat-by-seat rental of business jets and provide Jet Sharing services;
- we provide flexible terms of booking and payment for flights;
- our customers have a choice of over 5800 private jets of all types;
- full organization of the turnkey flights with the possibility of online paperwork;
- we fly all over the world and offer the best conditions for the flights to the CIS countries, Russia and Europe!
We are always open to communication and ready to answer any of your questions. You can write directly to our management and ask them any questions:
- Evgeny (email@example.com) - Chief Director, who supervises the flights to Europe and the US;
- Roman (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Deputy Chief Director, who specializes in the flights to Russia and CIS countries;
- Svetlana (email@example.com) - Lead Aviation Consultant and Head of Customer Support.
At your request, we are ready to meet you in Limassol or at any place convenient for you to introduce ourselves and discuss our cooperation in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our call center and customer service works 24/7.
Cyprus office contacts
Telephone: +357 998-95-860
Office adress: Cyprus, 4103, Limassol, Krinou 3, The Oval (Κρίνου, Αγ. Αθανάσιος)
Schedule: Mon-Sun: с 9:00 до 23:00.
Call center and customer support - works around the clock.
The Head Office of the Company is located in a restricted area of the business center “Oval” (for authorized personnel only). To organize a meeting at the office, please agree upon your arrival in advance.
Driving directions on the map: